At Vitality Healthcare, we are committed to the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community. COVID-19 is a dynamic and ever-changing situation. We want to assure our patients that their health and safety are our top priority. We are closely monitoring the evolving pandemic and following the guidance issued by the State of Iowa, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the World Health Organization.
Vitality Healthcare is taking the following preventative measures to protect against exposure to the virus:
- All Vitality Healthcare employees and patients are required to wear a face mask and gloves when in the clinic
- Employee and patient temperatures will be taken upon entry to the clinic
- Patient appointment times are significantly staggered to encourage less exposure. We will practice social distancing and utilize treatment rooms to assure patients will not interact with other patients during the time of your appointment
- No more than one guest can accompany a patient unless agreed upon by clinic staff ahead of time
- Office staff will adhere to strict sanitation and hygiene procedures including washing and disinfecting hands before, during and after each patient
- The office is disinfected with medical-grade, non-toxic cleaning solutions before and after each patient, and throughout the day and evening
- The patient MUST STAY HOME if they are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, headache, body aches, diarrhea, fatigue, and/or loss of taste and smell. Please contact the clinic to reschedule
Feel free to call us at (515) 225-4492 with any questions or concerns.